Thursday, May 15, 2008

I've been slacking..

I've been pretty lazy lately.. nothing really extraordinary to write about, but I've snapped a few decent pictures over the last few weeks, and here they are:


A Cathay Pacific 747 crossing our path, heading towards the West coast.



Departing Portland, Maine. I'm guessing they make snow... haha. Weird sight, seeing the ski runs covered in snow, but nothing else around them. There were 3-4 of these ski parks, as well as a bunch of lakes. I could live here.



Looking out my window (thankfully not straight ahead) at the towering thunderstorms, easily reaching FL450-FL500.


Plane crash? Nahh.. I think it was a fire fighting exercise using an old aircraft. This was in JFK.



-900 land! Ok, those are actually -700's. I'm really enjoying the all -900 flying out of Charlotte. Except during rush hour! We were number 15 for takeoff when I snapped that picture.. after the turn where the 737 is, there were 11 more lined up and waiting. Took 45 minutes to get off the ground...

No comments: